Thursday, June 25, 2009

Funny जोक्स

# Husband asks wife: Do you know the meaning of wife? It means Without Information Fighting Everytime! Wife says: No, it means - With Idiot Forever.



# Life is nothing without love, love is emotion and kiss is practical, don`t get emotional, just be practical so stop loving and start kissing.

# The doctor told Santa that if he ran 8 kms a day for 300 days, he would loose 34 kilos. At the end of 300 days, Santa called the doctor to report he had lost the weight, but he had a problem. Doc: What’s the problem? Santa: I am 2400kms away from home.



# Define Agony: A one armed man hanging at the edge of a cliff by his only arm and with his butt poorly itchy. Define Death: He scratched it.

# Once Santa got a blank message from Banta. He immediately calls him to tell him. Santa: Banta do you know your cell phone ink has got over?



# Wife: Last night I saw a dream that u were sending me jewelry and clothes! Husband: yeah, and I saw your dad paying the bill!

# Judge: Why were u arrested? Santa: For shopping early. Judge: Well, that’s not a crime. Anyway, how early were u shopping? Santa: Before the shop opened.



# Wife running after a garbage truck: Am I too late for the garbage? Hubby following her yelled: Not Yet. Jumpppp Innnn Fastttt.

# An aeroplane asks a rocket: How is that you can fly so fast? The rocket replies you will know the pain when they put fire at your ass!



# Santa: Will U marry, after I die. Jeeto: No, I will live with my sister. Jeeto: Will U marry, after I die. Santa: No, I will also live with your sister.

# In this world, every wife is a mistress to her husband. One hour of Miss and 23 hours of stress!



# Slam book filled by Santa. Strength: My wife, Jeeto. Weakness: Banta‘s wife, Preeto. Opportunity: When Banta is on tour. Threat: When I am on tour.

No comments: